Download and install ZArchiver for PC and you can install ZArchiver v0.9.2 on your Windows PC and Mac OS. ZArchiver is developed by ZDevs and listed under Tools App.
If you are looking to install ZArchiver on PC? Then follow the rest of the article and you will find 2 different ways to download ZArchiver on PC. We will be using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the android emulators of your choice.
There are a lot of ways to install ZArchiver on PC, but we are summarizing the easiest and the reliable ones. The best emulator for the android apps is the Bluestacks and then comes the n0x App player. We are providing you the tutorials of both of them. You can try the one you are feeling most comfortable with.
How to Download & Install ZArchiver on PC (Windows & Mac)
We'll be using 2 methods to install ZArchiver on PC.
- Install ZArchiver using BlueStacks App Player
- Install ZArchiver using Nox App Player
- 1. Install ZArchiver on PC using BlueStacks
- To Start, install BlueStacks in PC
- Then Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is opened, click the My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: ZArchiver
- You will see search result for ZArchiver app. Just tap Install to install it
- Then you'll be asked to log in with your Google account. So you can download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will start for ZArchiver.